Friday, November 10, 2006

Funky Monkey Crap Rap


I bought me a rhymin' dictionary
Now my rappin' is scrappin' & scary
Bustin' out rhymes
Rhymin' sometimes
Fill my cup up pup with sherry

Got my hoe in the minivan drivin'
And my peeps in the cheap seats thrivin'
Rollin' through my town
Holdin' brown down
Got to potty hope soon we're arrivin'

Great - too late
What a whack attack
In a blink it stink
Got black in my crack

Got to pull over quick be stoppin'
Wicked quick slick pants be droppin'
Must assess
Wipin' up the mess
With shirts, spurts and squirts I'm moppin'

I bought me a rhymin' dictionary
Now my rappin is scrappin & scary
Bustin' out rhymes
Rhymin' sometimes
Clean the mean green off of my hairy.

9 comments:

Meg said...

Are you the real Slim Shady?

Litzi said...

Hi OneEar,
I definitely think you missed your calling in life. The “Funky Monkey Crap Rap” is a masterpiece of literary brilliance and should be preformed on a worldwide basis. You’ll probably have to turn over your leadership role in The First Unichurck while you’re on tour, but considering that you’re having difficulties finding recruits at the present time, this shouldn’t present too much of a problem.

OneEar said...

Recruiting difficulties are a thing of the past. When this little number hits the clubs, I'll be beating off with a stick.

Miss Keeks said...

That was disgustingly funny. I'm now singing it at work.

Litzi said...

Hi OneEar,
LOL! Please be sure to let me know where and when you’ll be performing this “little number”; it’d be worth the price of admission to see you “beating off with a stick”.

OneEar said...

It appears that I overestimated the instant popularity of this tune.

I debuted it last night at a country and western bar jam session. Granted, it was not the Clown Squad, but the band was competent nonetheless.

However, when I requested a "rap beat" from the drummer, you would have thought I had a chicken in my pants (which I did). I skatted a few beats for him and his eyes only rolled farther back into his head.

Fortunately, there was a keyboard with one of those built in rhythm sections. I opted for "house."

I decided this tune would best be played with only one chord, so, in a sharp departure from the norm, I chose G.

As I began my rap, I noticed the face of the audience transform from uncertainty to confusion to horror!?! Maybe the world isn't ready.

Sven said...

No offense but that's a shitty song !

Ma T said...

Doesn't beating off with a stick hurt?

OneEar said...

Sven and MaTit;

No gain, no pain.