Sunday, March 05, 2006

Camera Found!!

Bishop Busty Foxxx has pulled off another miracle. Where the Louisiana State Senate and the State of Rhode Island both failed, Bishop Foxxx succeeded - He found Cocoa's camera!!

You will recall that Cocoa lost his camera in New Orleans. We enlisted the assistance of the Louisiana State Senate and Providence, Rhode Island, but neither was of any assistance. Charlie thought he had found it once before, but he hadn't. We all moved on about our lives in quiet resignation and the subject turned to camel toes, as it often does. Suddenly, "Eureka!" The Camera appeared to Bishop Foxxx.

Bishop Foxxx posted the first two frames at Camel Toe Sighting and equal-opportunity-camel-toe.

Now we can get back to work.

1 comment:

Charlie said...

I often wonder, in the context of The Great Scheme of Stuff, how stuff works.

Bishop B.F.

My secret word is jxuvou.
I believe that the English translation from the French means,
I am Jewish.

I screwed up my secret word, as usual. My new one is fixat. This f**king thing is ALIVE!