Monday, March 06, 2006

Blogger Surprised by Camel-Toe Popularity

Although I am a renowned prognosticationist, I must confess that I had no idea that the subject of camel toes would so predominate the discussion on this most holy of blogs. It just goes to prove the old adage, "Confessional crotch-talk, stood on its head, is professional crotch-talk." Truer trueness was never undenied.

However, I feel that it is time to put our crotches away (and put on some underwhear, for God's sake ORDER your Rusty boxer shorts and thongs HERE).

We need to focus -
TO DO
1) find camera - check.
2) prepare for the Rupture - check
3) Sell some books - check
4) write award winning movie script - check
5) open Game Farm - check
6) save the world - check

Wait a minute - I think we're done.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I much prefer the term "smuggling yo-yos..." but moving right along... (ha)
Amy

Charlie said...

There's a hoot for you. "Smuggling yo-yos". Hoot hoot hoot.

sparringK9 said...

/bark bark bark

blog headline of the day. and yeah I looked at the yo yo pictures.

/howl

OneEar said...

Nicolo Paganini had chronic cystitis and orchitis which caused one of his testicles to swell to the size of a pumpkin.

Of course, he was a violinist, while Yo-yo plays the cello.

Speaking of a pumpkin-sized testicle, if you visit the Walter Reed Hospital museum in DC, you can view a basketball sized testicle in a jar of formaldehyde. Probably best to go before lunch.

http://nmhm.washingtondc.museum/exhibits/humanbody/index.html

Charlie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charlie said...

Can you play a little ball with an basketball-sized testicle? I'll play point, but I AIN'T blowin' the sucker up.