Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Buy With a Little Help From My Friends

I need a little help here. My latest "get rich quick scheme" is to write a biography about our next President. The logistical problem, which you have probably already diagnosed, is that I don't know who to write about.

I considered writing biographies about all of the likely contenders. That, however, seemed like a lot of writing, and I don't really like to write.

Next, I considered writing a generic biography using the name "NEXTPRESIDENT" which I could then find/replace with the appropriate name. That also seemed like too much work. Plus, I like to personalize my work.

So, I am left with the only remaining solution - accurately predict the future. This too seems like too much work, so I would prefer that you do this part and I will do the rest. (I reserve the right to ask you to do some of the rest later).

1 comment:

Doc Bok said...

You're so lazy.