Thursday, June 29, 2006

Getting Back to Marxism

On behalf of the First Unichurck's newfound dedication to screwing the rapture and embracing the dialectical imperative, I have been doing extensive research. You are welcome.

Below is a magnificent treatise I discovered which is directly on point. I have quoted it verbatim from the archive where I discovered it.

Theses On Groucho Marxism
by Bob Black

Groucho Marxism, the theory of comedic revolution, is much more than a blueprint for crass struggle ... In other words, comedy is riotous or it is nothing! So much to do, so many to do it to! On your Marx, get set--go!

2 comments:

Doc Bok said...

Quite a protracted metaphor. Could barely get to the end.

cocoa_no_gogo said...

This is why I gave up on Marxism. There are too many words and too much thinking.

Let's blow something up and get on with it.