Friday, May 19, 2006

Rusty Set List


I now realize that I spent more time compiling this set list than any of you Clowns spent practicing in the past year. Nonetheless, you will be expected to know:
Covers
  1. Mystery Train -- my version in E
  2. Folsom Prison - in E
  3. Mustang Sally - in B
  4. Friend of Devil - in G
  5. Old Man - in G
  6. Like a rolling Stone - in G
  7. Hey Joe - in E (somebody has to play the lead??)
  8. Dead Flowers- in D - (Coco note the change)
  9. This train- in A?
  10. Old Joe Clark - in E
  11. Squeezebox in G
  12. Angie
  13. Willin
  14. Sympathy -in E
  15. Twist/Shout La Bamba - in C
Originals
  1. Where Has He Gone?
  2. Reading A Book (Please see original assignments in binder on this one).
  3. Life Is Like a Sausage (Dr. Lbok)
  4. Spend My $ on the Stupidest Shit I can
  5. 1900 Baby
  6. Brave New World
  7. Penny For Your Thoughts (Alceste)
  8. Blow Ye Know Nothing
  9. Old Wet Wendy
  10. 2 Steppin Surgeon (Coco)
  11. Sex Free Sex
  12. Grumpy Sarge (Alceste)
  13. Rusty Song (Dr. Lbok)

I'll also work up Poetry Deleted and Cornered in the Kitchen.

OneNote, why don't you work up Her Nookie is a Leaker.

We'll also do Dog Dirt Blues.

5 comments:

Sven said...

Mustang Sally in B? Are you kidding me? Nobody does Mustang Sally in B.

OneEar said...

We play the key of B in A, so it all makes sense.

Sven said...

I suppose, you have to go through A and B to get to C which is where Mustang Sally belongs.

OneEar said...

Now you're just being alphabetical about the whole thing.

OneEar said...

I forgot about UFOs and Camel Toes. Should we add that in as an encore?