Friday, April 01, 2005

Cornered in the Kitchen

(Verse 1)
Hey, Al, I’d like to tell you about my whole shitty life.
My kids are dumb and even fatter than my dumb fat wife.
My boss is a liar,
My car has a flat tire,
And my dumb fat wife and dumb fat kids and dumb fat boss all told me to get new tires.

(CHORUS):
Regress to mirror represent-ation.
Swell to engorgement imit-ation.
Return to reassess revisit-ation.
Resume review reconsider-ation.
Replicate shrinkage to dimun-ition.
Mimic flaccid listless mun-ition.
Restored reflection brought,
Decay festering rot,
In a falling off parody of spirit, again.

(Verse 2)
Hey, Al, I’d like to tell you about my whole shitty life.
Happy faces stab me and cut me like a knife.
My ass is getting slow.
My balls droop in the bowl.
And complications with my face and ass and balls and excretory functions are rife.

(Repeat CHORUS)

(BRIDGE)
Oh, Al, blah blah blah and blah blah blah blah blah.
Oh, Al, I may have left out blah, let me start again.
Oh, Al, blah blah blah and blah blah blah blah blaaaaaaaaaah.
Oh, Al, blah, Al, blah blah blah blah blah.

(Verse 3 (John Hinckley Fight Verse)

Hey Al, I'd like to tell you about my whole shitty life
Miss Jodie Foster claims that she is not my wife
I was emboldened
By the life of Holden
To Catch her Eye with assasination; a demonstration that I'm not some low-life

(Repeat Bridge and fade into nothingness).

No comments: