Friday, May 19, 2006

Rusty Sessions 2006 Are Upon Us!

1 week until the Rusty Sessions 2006!!!!

Time is short, my friends. Let us stop dwelling on who was beaten senseless by whom and which deity was kind enough to send a gift package of smoked meat. We have final preparations to prepare.

I am posting Coco's latest checklist:

Let me know if you are unable to bring anything listed.
Dr. Bok -- Guitar; someway to plug gutar into amp (e.g. pickup); harmonica.
Alceste -- Electric guitar (if you can); microphones; any instr/mic cables you might have. Also, at the last Rusty, Fluffy pitched his Sears Amp head into your back
bushes, so if you could retrieve that, wipe off the
dog shit, and mail that back to him before next
Thursday, then that would be great.
Ono -- Pickup (the one with the on/off switch). Fluffy has a guitar for you.
Special Guest Sparky -- Egg Shaker in key of Bb; Digital Camera

Also you should all bring swimming attire as there will be a mandatory "hosing off" daily (twice on Saturday).> > Peace.>


I will bring the PA system and a couple of amps. I'll probably bring the old 600watt Peavey that The Dyspeptics used to run all of our sound through. You may recall how that amp excels at being loud. This will come in handy just in case the neighborhood association's President lives too far away. I've got several mics, two mic stands, and a roll of duct tape. Coco has the drums, the bass, and a couple of amps. On second thought, I'd better bring a couple of more amps.

Coco - I assume you'll set up the videography. My camera and I have been unable to see eye-to-eye as of late. I'd like to have one camera filming group shots and one camera on me at all times.

Ono - do you have those pantyhose?

Other than that, I think we're all set. Obviously, you should bring your binders.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Only a suggestion, gents: I see you have the duct tape squared away, but what of the WD-40? And the flashlight? And the Swiss Army Knife? These items are absolutely essential to any gathering: I needed all four even at my wedding.

OneEar said...

I have a KISS army knife, but I would never join the Swiss army. Too many mountains. I do enjoy their cheese.

Who did you marry, the tin man?