Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Don't Make Me Come Up There


OneEar wonders aloud, "What the f^ck is going on up there?"

First, asstronauts out on a spacewalk dropped some bolts. Ok, perhaps that is excusable. We've all done that kind of thing. Working on the lawnmower and then, "Crap!," and the nut is lost forever in the long grass which is very high because the lawnmower doesn't work. I guess that could happen in space too.

Then, crew members on the space station had to don gas masks after smelling a "noxious gas." I suspect that crewman Williams, who first detected the odor, is probably to blame. I base my supposition on the "He who smelt it, dealt it" postulate.

Today, NASA reports that there is more space sh!t floating around the space shuttle Atlantis. There are some pieces of foil and two rings that are just floating there. Although it seems to happen every time, I am always a little bit worried when I end up with spare parts lying around after "fixing" my lawnmower. It usually seems to work just fine, but one has to wonder, "Is this thing going to burn up in the atmosphere?"

NASA, please consider this your last warning. If there are any more shenanigans, I am withdrawing my support for this whole damn thing.

4 comments:

OneEar said...

Another in a long list of things I don't understand:

However, spacewalkers have a long history of losing material in space. In July, Discovery spacewalkers lost a 14-inch spatula that floated away.

Where they flipping space burgers on the space grill?

OneEar said...

Yes, and I could have included your asinine comments in advance as well. Just because I know the answers doesn't mean you shouldn't ask the questions.

Doc Bok said...

Temper, temper, OneEar. Is Bratwurstundsauerkraut related in any way to Ono?

OneEar said...

I assume bundskraut is a nerdy 17 year old, but, then again, I assume that about everyone on the internet.