Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Book Tops Amazon 1,268,022 Seller's List

Many bibliophiles log on in the early hours of dawn to find out which book is Amazon's 1,268,022 best seller. This morning, the surprise winner of the honor went to What Color is My Pair of Shoes? Vol I Career Advice for a New Millenium from an Award Winning Award Winner!

Squeaking ahead of such formidable contenders as FATS (Food Facts) and Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound in Clinical Practice : Liver, Prostate, Pancreas, Kidney and Lymph Nodes (Paperback), Shoes built upon its growing cult following among foot fungus fetishists to creep into the coveted 1,268,022 position.

Reviews have been glowing. One reviewer, obviously starved for more, commented only "too short." Another commentationerist could barely contain his excitement when writing, "What Color is My Pair of Shoes? Vol I is one of those very few books." Well, said.


To order your copy, see link below:
ORDER What Color is My Pair of Shoes Vol I from Amazon.com

1 comment:

OneEar said...

Note that FATS (Food Facts) is only 32 pages long!!! Shoes is more than twice the book.