Monday, January 23, 2006

Nearly Perfect, Book Reviewer Implies

What Color Is My Pair of Shoes? Vol 1 Career Advice for a New Millenium from an Award Winning Award Winner is being hailed by critics and people alike:

The book has been described as "that funny-looking bone," and writing which "literally oozes pathos and bathos—especially the latter, since I dropped the book by mistake in my dirty bathos water." http://charliecallahan.blogspot.com/2006/01/what-color-is-my-pair-of-shoes-vol-i.html

Based upon these sentiments, copies of What Color Is My Pair of Shoes? Vol 1 Career Advice for a New Millenium from an Award Winning Award Winner are selling like virtual online mail-order hotcakes!

In order to capitalize on this sales success, we will be seeking to postpone the Rupture while we cash in. If anyone has any particular influence with the Allmighty, or knows someone who does, please pass along a name so that our request can be considered in a timely fashion.

To order your copy, see link below:
ORDER What Color is My Pair of Shoes Vol I from Amazon.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too short

Graham Law Office said...

As I keep telling my wife, it's not the length, it's the ability to bear fruit that matters.

Anonymous said...

it's the girth