Thursday, January 25, 2007

Snouts up

I'm working on the script for this year's performance, and I'm thinking we should revive the barnyard animal theme. Sort of like Orwell's Animal Farm - For Dummies.

So, I need to assign each Clown Squad member to an animal. Bok is easy - goat. Coco and I both have a history with sheep, but I think of him as more of a llama. What about Alceste - bull, pig, or jack-ass? B&S has a thing for squirrels and other large rodents - but does this really count?

What about Colipscol? Is he even aware that we're meeting? He could be the cat. You rarely know where he is or when he will show up, and he can lick his own ass.

I need some input before I set this in stone.

Thank you for your prompt attention.

Truly, yours, OneEar

PS - Perhaps I should be a stallion.

1 comment:

Doc Bok said...

Look, OneEye, are you going to get this thing to us in time for us to memorize it? If not, I refuse to waste my time giving you yet more useless input.