Thursday, April 13, 2006

TRIPE Teddybear Available in Time for Easter


Rusty Enterprises has reintroduced its popular TRIPE Teddybear just in time for the Easter Holidays.

Many have complained, and rightly so, that a large egg-hiding rabbit really has nothing to do with a religious holiday. But the TRIPE voice-over-internet to God system is a holy device, rendering the TRIPE Teddy a holy bear.

ORDER yours Now!!!





For the TRIPE Teddy Bear Surveilance Camera, you will need to buy the Rusty Bear and the Surveillance Camera Bear, cut a small hole in the Rusty Bear shirt and then place the Rusty Bear shirt on the surveillance bear. You can then dispose of the Rusty Bear.

6 comments:

Doc Bok said...

I still can't figure out how you got me to pay for all of this.

OneEar said...

LBOK - we are still awaiting your opinion about the chicken flu.

Is this part of the DaVinci Code?

OneEar said...

According to Reuters, Norwegian crime novel sales spike 500% in the week prior to Easter. Perhaps we need to take that into account somehow.

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=2006-04-12T132725Z_01_L11126785_RTRIDST_0_OUKOE-UK-LIFE-CRIME-NORWAY.XML

Litzi said...

Hi Oneear,
Is there any way I can get a large bowl of your Teddy Bear Tripe delivered to my house by late this afternoon? I’m having the Family over for Easter dinner, and this looks like the perfect thing to serve the whole Motley Crue. I'm really in a bit of a bind here, so I do hope you can help me out.

OneEar said...

Please refer to my other comments.

Litzi said...

Dear Mr. Oneear,
It’s a shame you couldn’t deliver the goods yesterday; Tommy Lee showed up (with his Motley Crue) and was going to show some of his home videos, but left in a baaaa-d mood because there was no food. However, in hindsight, maybe it was just as well, because I don’t think my 93-year old maiden aunt would’ve enjoyed his movies.
I eagerly await my 3-bushels of award-winning gelatin. Thanks (I think!).