Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Goat Testicles A Big Hit


As most of you know, I was, in a previous life, affectionately called "The Idiot Chef." With recipies ranging from Sloppy Slop to Thumb Stew, my legacy will forever live on in the Food Hall of Famousness. But, I must admit that I cannot take credit for the latest culinary craze - Goat Testicles.

GOAT TESTICLES

Ingredients:
-2 or more goat testicles
-2 small chopped onions
-4 chilli peppers
-1 celery-
-4 potatoes
- margarine or butter
-200 gr of Brussels sprouts
Recipe:
Cook the goat balls in salted water.
Pour off the water and simmer the testicles together with the margarine, onions,
peppers, sprouts, and celery. Boil the potatoes separately and squash them with
a bit of margarine. Serve warm.
Goat Balls yum, yum.

5 comments:

Charlie said...

Thank you, no. I'll stick with your sloppy slop, which is the best slop I've ever tasted. Even after thirty years of malpractice in the kitchen, my wife can't come close to er, replicating it.

St Jude said...

Not exactly crumpets, but interesting all the same.

OneEar said...

Perfectionist that I am, I can't help but fiddle with the balls.

I've found that butter-flavored aloe vera works best.

Attila the Mom said...

aarrgghhhhh! In your case, wouldn't this sort of be considered cannibalism?

OneEar said...

I didn't think it needed mentioning - Sheep balls are not for eating!

I have many enjoyable suggestions on what you can do with sheep balls, but cutting, cooking and eating are not among them.