Friday, April 25, 2008

Die In Hell Goat-Petters

I was at a zoo recently with my children, and you would not believe what I saw: people petting goats! Right out in the public! And children were doing it too, right in front of their parents! I couldn't believe my eyes. Multiculturalism is ruining this country.

Non-religion is just as much of a religion as religion. It is simple. If you don't believe in the supernatural, then you have a supernatural belief in the non-supernatural. Either way, you believe in the supernatural.

Let's come at it from another angle. Say you don't believe in angles. Well, then how could there be "another" angle. There has to be an angle in order to be another angle. Likewise, you can't have an evidence-based system unless you believe in the absence of evidence, ie faith.

When you push it far enough, any of the secular humanist "laws" of physics are only established as matters of faith. Gravity, after all, is just a theory. Just because you fell down before, that doesn't mean you will fall the next time you, well, fall. You must admit that it is entirely possible that you will fly off like Superman the next time you stumble. But no, you take it on faith that you will fall, so you put your hands out to protect your face. The same goes for religion.

God has dictated very clearly that goat-petting is wrong. Satan has the hooves of a goat. Goats are used in pagan sacrifices. I could go on and on.

Yet despite the clear and unambiguous word of God, some people cannot resist the temptation to pet goats. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I've never thought about petting goats myself. But I did not act on those desires because God told me not to and I knew that was the devil creeping into my thoughts to make me do evil.

3 comments:

Doc Bok said...

Watch it.

Doc Bok said...

In reference to your last sentence, is it a coincidence that "do evil" is like "doevil" is like "d'evil" is like "devil"? Think about it.

Litzi said...

Hi OneEar,
I never realized that petting goats was aberrant behavior. This explains why people look askance at me. All this time I thought it was the “eau de billy goat” that was repelling my family and acquaintances. Thanks for enlightening me.