Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Witches


I was intrigued by the fact that, out of the myriad of issues explored on the Sataneering site, Doc Bok discovered and immediately focused on the issue of women with penises. Where did he find this? Why does this hold such fascination for him? Is this just a wild fantasy which Satan ejaculated into his mind? Or is there something more bizarre going on?

Seeking to solve this mystery, I explored the witchcraft section of ExposingSatan.org. My first question, what do witches believe?

One common belief is that nature is to be worshiped and is sacred. Many look to the whole earth in general as god. Others look outward to the stars and planets. Others incorporate everything into their worship. Witchcraft gives one the freedom to pick and choose who is divine and worthy of worship. There are many deities (gods or goddesses) to choose from. So for simplicity, Witchcraft is the worship of mother earth, awareness of the cycles of the universe and becoming in tune with nature around them. Many look for inspiration and guidance in myth, ancient religion, and even science fiction.


Nature is sacred? Please. Being in tune with nature? Not in my Churck you don't. Nothing is in tune at the First Unichurck. This is sick, sick stuff. What is the moral code of these perverts?


They try to live by the above law, "harm no one." Most will tell you that the spells are done to bring benefits and well being. Witches will tell you the reason harmful spells are not done because what ever is sent out comes back seven fold. That is true from what the Bible says you reap what you sow!
Galatians 6:7 be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. You sow Witchcraft; you reap the lake of fire!
Anyone who tries to live by the law "harm no one" should be shot. Or better yet, thrown into a lake of fire (Are your ears burning, California?).
I read enough to know that witches should be burned at the stake. Anyone who respects nature and avoids harming others is not welcomed in organized religion. As for chicks with dicks, I guess I'll leave them up to Dok Bok's expertise, since I'm not sure how we got started talking about them in the first place.
----
UPDATE: I just discovered where Dok Bok encountered the reference that so tickled his fancy - http://exposingsatanism.org/halloween.htm
My apologies for suggesting that this was only his personal fantasy.
---
---
FURTHER UPDATE: Now I can't stop thinking about these nature women riding on broomsticks. Maybe there is something mind-bendingly sinister going on here.

10 comments:

Doc Bok said...

Harrumph!! You don't know anything.

Doc Bok said...

but thank for the full-length expose

Doc Bok said...

I am a little embarrassed to say that I think my weiner may be showing in that picture. Let the witch allogations begin.

Doc Bok said...

And as far as your "further update" is concerned, I have just one word: SEE!!!

david santos said...

OneEar, Please!

Send an email to the Brazil embassy your country and report the injustice that the brazilian courts are making with this girl
Release on Flavia�s accident and status of the process.
======================================

The resignation is to stop the evolution

OneEar said...

Bok, you are most welcome.

David, you must have me confused. I don't know any Brazilian girls, and if I did, it would have been consentual.

Doc Bok said...

I don't think that's how you spell consentual.

OneEar said...

Oh, thanks, your rite, it was a matter of consensus. Actually, the vote was a tie, but I prevailed on a point of order.

Litzi said...

Hi OneEar,
Are Gypsies considered witches? It’s probably a moot point because neither I nor any of my female colleagues (the Roma) have any extra appendages. However, it’s a provocative hypothesis to contemplate.

This is a riveting picture of Doc Bok….

Litzi said...

Hi OneEar,
Here's a song you and Doc Bok might enjoy...
Dirty Ditty