Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Scotty's Fat Ass Will Require Bigger Rocket

"How cool for James "Scotty" Doohan to have his remains launched into space," I thought.

Little did I know that the plan was to launch his cremains into low orbit where they would inevitably crash back down to Earth in the mountains of New Mexico?!? Instead of drifing off into the eternity of space, Scotty and 200 other people's ashes were lost in the mountains for several weeks. What is so great about that? I got lost in the mountains of New Mexico when I was still alive.

On second thought, this would be a great premise for a new reality series - "Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down."

1 comment:

Doc Bok said...

Look, let's be reasonable: I don't really think the size of his ass had anything to do with where they landed. Besmircher.