Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Rusty 007

Predictions for Rusty 007

1) B&S will miss his flight and end up leaving before he arrives.
2) Coco will not find his camera but will lose a shoe.
3) The throbbing vein on the front on Alceste's temple will finally burst, but LBok will not remedy the situation because he will be too bizzy telling some random floozy about how much money he makes. Duck tape will be applied.
4) LBok will get laid, but not in the way he had hoped.
5)OneEar's solo performance of "Put a dollar in my cup and help me up" will bring tears to the eyes of everyone who knows him.
6) Unexpected people are expected. Will it be Sparky? Miss Litzi? Mom? Joe the Lucky Clown's Head? Sven? Meg the Liar? Harry the Monster? Tune in to find out.


BTW - Sorry I had to switch to the new blogger because the old one wouldn't let me in anymore. It is the same reason why I go to the new bar and the new dentist.

BTWW - My apologies to any Amish blog-readers. I didn't mean to offend you with my post a few days ago, and I know that you don't all have sexual intercourse with sheep. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Please go back about your business regardless of whether it involves sheep and sex. I guess that should apply to the non-Amish, too. Everybody go back about your business whether or not you are screwing sheep.

5 comments:

Litzi said...

Hi OneEar,
You can expect me as one of your unexpected people; what exactly is it that I’ll be expected to do? I’m still working on electrifying the pews for the Churck; perhaps that’ll qualify as an unexpected accomplishment from an expected devotee of His Rustiness.

I switched to the “new blogger” several months ago and SO FAR haven’t had any problems. Posting is a lot quicker and things don’t seem to be disappearing into cyberspace like they did with the old blogger. Time will tell….

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!

cocoa_no_gogo said...

I plan to wear sandals, NOT SHOES...so, so much for your predictions.

Also, why have I been removed from the contributor list?

OneEar said...

ML - All I can say is expect the unexpected.

Coco - sandals are shoes. You have not been removed, you are on probation.

Litzi said...

Hi OneEar,
“Expect the unexpected”…have you been watching reruns of “The Twilight Zone”? It sounds ominous but exciting! I suppose I should be grateful that His Rustiness hasn’t placed me on probation (like Cocoa No GoGo) for some minor infraction of the Churck’s canon laws.

Hi Cocoa No GoGo,
Perhaps you should move to California where sandals are de rigueur. People wear them year round, even if it’s exceedingly cold and/or raining…never mind the frostbite or mud between the toes. You’d fit right in out here!

Sven said...

Will there be whiskey?