Friday, January 09, 2009

Missed Calling

You've probably already seen this montage of Winnebago promotional video out-takes discovered by the Found Footage project, but I ran across it again yesterday, and it always reminds me of Alceste. Please enjoy the Angriest RV Salesman in the World



Vote for your favorite moment:

A) :30 - (can't speak, arms waving)
B) 1:16 - "No more bullshit... if anybody is yelling then the shit is gonna hit the fan."
C) 2:35 - "Get out of here you god damned jack-ass (fly)."


9 comments:

Doc Bok said...

One, facts are facts

Doc Bok said...

"B"

Anonymous said...

this is funny

OneEar said...

The parts that strike me as identical to our own Alceste are when he can't speak and when he snatches at the fly. I think I've seen variations on those at least 100 times.

Anonymous said...

What happened to your litany about the Founding Fathers of the First Unichurck?

Doc Bok said...

Yeah, what happened?
We need more info about our precious Chancellor's sordid past.
And stop calling me "DorkBok", OneWiener.

And for the purpose of the gap, substitute "Tim Riceandtwobeebees"

Doc Bok said...

(if that's not fahrfegnugen, I don't know what is)

Anonymous said...

Doc Bok is right: more sordid details, please! In these tough economic times, we could use some diversion...

OneEar said...

First of all, it is more of a libelous diatribe than a litany. Second, I'm recalling the details as fast as I can. Perhaps a little help would be in order?