Monday, March 24, 2008

Jutht Thuper

It has become clear that it is mathematically impossible for any of the leading candidates for Chancellor of the First Unichurck to win enough delegates to secure the nomination outright. This leaves the fate of the FU in the hands of the Thuper-Delegates.

Thuper-delegates will begin meeting behind closed doors in a smoke-filled room for the next month or so until a nominee emerges in early May. The world will be watching and waiting anxiously for the tell-tale wisp of white smoke which signals the arrival of consensus as to the suckcessor FU leader.

Said one candidate, "That is jutht thuper!"

7 comments:

Doc Bok said...

Wait. How many are needed?

OneEar said...

2,024

Doc Bok said...

What? You're crazy.

Litzi said...

Hi OneEar,
Am I eligible to be a “Thuper-Delegate” or are they all good ol’ boys?

OneEar said...

DokBok, I don't make up the rules, I just enforce them.

Litzi, I'm really not sure how one becomes a Thuper-Delegate. There doesn't seem to be any real rhyme or rheason to it.

Litzi said...

“I remember landing under sniper fire in Bosnia”. Do you think thaying that would help my chances of becoming a Thuper delegate? Hillary: isth your name Pinocchio?

Doc Bok said...

"white" smoke? Your racism knows no bounds.

Litzi: Hillary very nicely gave a demonstration of all the things I don't like about her in that speech of fabrication. Whoops. Think she may be exaggerating her qualifications a little, too?

"Well, I saw them doing Presidential thingys for a LONG time. So, I had no accountability or true responsibility. I was sleeping in the SAME house for God's sake."