Monday, October 08, 2007

I Believe Its Time For You To Die

Time For You to Die

It was a 9-11 weekend in sports. First, the politically incorrect native-American themed team from Champaign beat the noble Wisconsin Badgers. Then, despite my ferocious rooting, the NFL team from Chicago that is owned by a woman allowed the noble Green Bay Packers to hand them the game. What can one say?


The Bears still suck
The Bears still suck
The Bears still suck
The Bears still suck
They really, really, really, really, really, really suck
The Bears
Still
Suck

BYW- I dint rite dat der song.






4 comments:

cocoa_no_gogo said...

Perhaps if you would have rooted just a little bit harder then things would have worked out better for you. You have nobody but yourself to blame.

Doc Bok said...

I don't even watch football, but I did catch that game, and I am forced to agree with Cocoa. Between that game and the LSU/Florida game, what an exciting weekend.

OneEar said...

I doubt that the country can ever completely recover, but I am sure we'll figure out a way to endure, despite the painful memories and the anger.

Anonymous said...

In this day and age, for my alma mater to be widely considered to be politically incorrect almost moves me to tears. Of pride.

Also, point of clarification: do the Bears suck?