Friday, September 14, 2007

Mile Low Club


Until recently, I was unaware of the vast network providing anonymous gay airport toilet sex. Apparently there is an intricate system of signals and protocols, all of which I had been completely oblivious to. I had to retrace my footsteps for the last 20 years - I wonder whether I ever inadvertently offered to have anonymous gay airport toilet sex during any of my "layovers". Apparently I dodged that "bullet."

Of even greater interest, I have to wonder whether there is some protocol for anonymous heterosexual airport toilet sex. As a married man, I inquire strictly for educational, scientific, and religious reasons. How does it work? Would I, again speaking strictly hypothetically, have to go to the ladies toilet, or would I find my date in a stall in the men's room? If I enter a stall in the men's room and there is a woman standing/sitting/lying there, what are the signals? Do I still have to buy her a drink? Does water count?

Someone enlighten me.
. Photo courtesy of Paulleen Simon Photo Stream


5 comments:

Litzi said...

Hi OneEar,
Senator Larry Craig’s convoluted tale of gay sex in a public restroom makes one wonder if the use of the passé outhouse might be a safer place to conduct one’s business.

No doubt if you did encounter a woman in a men’s restroom, it would be because the line to the “Ladies Room” was too long and she couldn’t wait. You’d probably still have to ply her with a drink or four….

cocoa_no_gogo said...

litzi,
I've plied many a woman with a drink or four and it never gets me anywhere.....except for this one time when I asked this girl to marry me.

BTW: I'm glad you liked the Pooh book. I never thought of you as a Rabbit, but then again I guess I really don't know you very well.

your pal,
CNG

Litzi said...

Hi Coco No GoGo,
Ah, what’s up doc? Or should that be reserved for Loud But Off Key (doc bok)? It’s amazing how often Benjamin Hoff’s book is cited for an simplistic explanation of the Tao philosophy….

OneEar said...

Well hello Coco. You know, after reading about Senator Craig's airport toilet gay sex situation, that time you and I shared a flight to New Orleans makes much more sense. Sorry that I missed the signals.

Litzi, I notice that you are no longer a Miss. Did you marry or have the operation?

Doc Bok said...

OneEar, I think you're on to something here with this heterosexual airport toilette sex thing. We should form a committee and promote this. It's got to be more straightforward than conventional methods.