Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dwarf-like Goat Man Behind Success

Dr. Louden Buttoffskey, the renowned surgeon who has been affiliated with an until now prestigious West-coast university hospital, made scientific history last weekend when he actually managed to do the hokey-pokey.

Granted the aging doctor is not the first human to successfully enter his own winky with his wee willy. What makes his feat so remarkable is that the dwarf-like goat-man has such an unusually small giggle-stick and most assumed that it would never reach the knot in his balloon. His bald yogurt-slinger has earned the moniker "Easy Rider" for more than one reason. Often seen humping large rats or the occassional dwarf-elephant, LBok typically succeeds in his amorous pursuits precisely because of his miniscule stink hammer: His prey often doesn't even notice that he's doing them.

So, onlookers and the internet community alike were amazed when Doc Bok took a swig of his home-brewed whisky, removed all of his clothes, and then chortled, "you may feel a little prick!" He then contorted his hooved shanks up over his head and curved his body around his own back such that he resembled a very disgusting cinnabun. Covered in a brown, sticky glaze, and wrapped in cellaphane, the surgeon then carefully probed his blind eye with his one-eyed worm.

"I didn't even know whether I'd successfully tickled my pickle," Doc Bok was heard to say afterwards, "until I after I'd put my capri pants back on and noticed all of the santorum."

LBok had been urged to attempt the feat on numerous occassions, but, until now he had succeeded only in using his fist for the old chimney sweep and, on one occasion, digging mud with the tongue shovel. Now, Bok has crossed that final frontier, he has gone where no man has gone before (except that many men have actually been to his, you know, but anyway).

Congratulations to you, Doc Bok, now you can move on to the next item on your life list.

18 comments:

Litzi said...

OMG!

OneEar said...

ML, I'm sorry you had to witness this. I was trying to tactfully suggest that Doc Bok go f^ck himself. He deleted his post that prompted my request. I suppose in fairness I should retract my communication to the board of medical examiners.

Doc Bok said...

Wow. You spelled "cellophane" wrong.

Doc Bok said...

OneEar, what in God's name are you babbling on about?

Litzi said...

Hi OneEar,
I’m delighted that I witnessed this post! I was on my way out and only had a moment to make a comment and was at a momentary loss for words. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone tell someone to go fu*k themselves quite so eloquently. You avoided the use of uncouth, coarse, and vulgar words in your epithet, but still managed to evoke a very clear image of exactly what you wanted Loud But Off Key to do. Your post proves that lewd language isn’t necessary to express a ribald or obscene act. Depending on what kind of doctor doc bok is, your communication to the board of medical examiners might earn him a promotion…

Litzi said...

Hi doc bok,
Are you a proctologist?

Doc Bok said...

Not exactly. Just a poor, poor victim of an unprovoked attack from an arguably labile sheep in wolf's clothing.

Doc Bok said...

For shame, OneEar, for shame. First waking up without pants, and now this venomous, rabid attack. Next thing you know, you'll be making derogatory pictures of me and referencing anthropological finds. For shame. And to think I just put money in the Rusty Classic Golf Shirt coffer. Tsk, tsk.

Litzi said...

Hi doc bok,
Stability is overrated these days…

Are you’re concerned with healing the other end of the anatomy-the cerebrum? This is beginning to resemble the old TV program “What’s My Line” which was undoubtedly aired before you were born.

I wonder if you can get a refund from the Rusty Classic Golf Shirt coffer…

Sven said...

Oneear:

Since when has fairness played any role in the decision making of Unichurck members? I say let him have it.

Doc Bok said...

Let me have what? Today IS my birthday, you know. A few dozen gifts and well-wishes could be tolerated, and would, in fact, be preferable to instructions in cryptic sheep-eze on how to copulate with myself (OneEar...BAD LAMB! BAD!) Sadly, unlike SOMEONE with his own partial-religion with a recent makeshift creation myth, I will likely awake tomorrow with full knowledge of the whereabouts of my pantalones. But, I will feel trapped by frequent diarrhea.

Sven said...

"Let me have what?"

That's for you two to figure out. I just want to watch.

BTW, Birthday wishes are in order here as well.

OneEar said...

Well well well. One of the most vibrant threads of comments ever results from LBok's anal self-sodomy.

Consider it my birthday gift.

BTW, I've never passed out in the bushes on the same night that I lost my pants - just for the record.

Litzi said...

Hi doc bok,
Here's a birthday wish for you...

Happy Birthday

Have a wonderful day!

Doc Bok said...

OneEar: there was no "anal self-sodomy" as you redundantly describe it; only your request for me to do so or your creatively imagined scenario that I had, in fact, done so. For the record. Now, where you to describe the number of "congratulatory handshakes" I have given myself over the years, that would be a different imagined scenario altogether.

Sven: Click and click and click again as I might, your link was on the brink and didn't work. Thank you, nevertheless, for your kind thoughts.

Litzi: Thank you for the video; you are clearly the best. And, for the record, didn't Marilyn Monroe have great knockers? You made me feel like JFK all over again. OneEar doubtlessly is purchasing a ticket to Dallas for me right now.

Sven said...

Doc: try this.

Litzi said...

Hi doc bok,
You’re welcome! You’re right; there’s never been anyone equal to Ms. Monroe. If you’re into old movies, you might enjoy “Some Like It Hot” (1959) with Tony Curtis, Jack Lemmon, Joe E. Brown, George Raft and Marilyn Monroe. It’s slapstick comedy with plenty of cleavage….

Watch out for grassy knolls and schoolbook suppositories (oops! depositories) if you get to Dallas.

I hope you receive whatever your heart desires on your Birthday….

Doc Bok said...

Sven-- Two words: ha HA! You're two days older than me! Teeheehee. And one year (367 days, except during leap years). Happy Birthday, old man. I am unprepared psychologically for the number you have reached, and I am right behind you. OneEar will no doubt warn you about me being behind you.