Monday, June 04, 2007

New Cuisine Takes Kitchen By Storm

On Saturday, I invented an exciting new entree'. The Bacon-Dog (TM). We had some left over bacon from breakfast, and when I was cooking hot-dogs for lunch, I thought, "Why not."

Folks, let me tell you how excited I am about this new invention. In retrospect, it seems as obvious as the nose on your face. Like the first guy who said to himself, "Hey, I've got some left-over chili, I'll bet that would be good on my hotdog," I feel as though I've made a tremendous contribution- one small step for my stomach, but one giant leap for stomach-kind.

I'm having my attorneys work up the documents to franchise the Bacon-Dog (TM) concept. In the meanwhile, anyone interested in using my recipe "(1) bacon (2) hot dog - mix in bun" can contact me for details on where to send your licensing fees.

3 comments:

Litzi said...

Hi OneEar,
Have you considered the impact your Bacon-Dog© concoction will have on an one’s cholesterol? I realize establishments like McDonald’s don’t give any credence to health concerns but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t.

OneEar said...

I would be concerned, but the Baco-dog is so darned clog-elicious

Doc Bok said...

Where's Cocoa?