Tuesday, August 21, 2007

To Make a Point

As many of you know, I used to be quite an artist. My specialty was always one-dimensional renderings, and, as of late, I've gotten inspired to create some new and interesting works.



I call this one "Pile of Money Vanished?"



This one is called "It's Raining Weapons But You Can't See Them Because You're Blind"



And "Point of Order"

I'm working on a new piece at the moment which has the working title "Untitled 44." I expect to be finished sometime in the fall of '08.

4 comments:

Doc Bok said...

Do you have one that is titled, "Doc Bok finally gets his classic Rusty golf shirt"?

Doc Bok said...

Plus, who the hell wears t-shirts these days WHO DOESN'T ALREADY OWN THOUSANDS. I've still got all my iron-on t-shirts from the '70's with their really witty white-trash comments on them, such as "When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you!", which inevitably make the wearer seem not only saavy, but also someone who has just 'one-upped' the reader. Sha-ZAM! Gotcha!

Please address the classic Rusty golf shirt at your earliest convenience. Your Parish has spoken.

Doc Bok said...

If you must know, I do consider it a necessary fashion accoutrement. There. I said it.

Doc Bok said...

T-shirts are arguably the most ubiquitous item of clothing in the Western world. You've got five on Rusty alone, not to mention a sixth just for chihuahuas. I myself own two or three. They are so abundant that Alceste has been known to use fresh ones just to remove plastered liquid feces from his butt-fur.

Please bring back the classic Rusty golf shirt before I have another cup of coffee this morning. You're only making it worse at this point.