Thursday, February 23, 2006

Get Your Abu Gogo COLLECTOR'S Sticker (Oval)


NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

Abu Gogo COLLECTOR'S Sticker (Oval)


Climb on board the latest and, to date, greatest bandwagon in the USofA. The Abu Gogo craze!

Call me patriotic, but I say that these United States of America have produced some of the most wonderful product concepts known to man. Remember the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the Chia? Well, here is another product that is certified to be no less ridiculous!!!

Don't be the last one of your friends (you are one of your friends, aren't you?) to conform. As I have said many times,10,000 lemmings can't be wrong. Order yours today.

ORDER your Rusty merchandise HERE

**Offer not valid in Arkansas or anywhere else with 0% literacy. Offer subject to availability and producer cannot take responsibility for acts of God.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

HELP! My Clapper is busted and I can't get up!

cocoa_no_gogo said...

Why do you get all kinds of shirts, mugs, bras and shit and all I get is an oval decal?

OneEar said...

It is a COLLECTOR'S decal, after all.